Organic Unrefined Raw Shea Butter
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at info@email@example.com or reply to your order email.
Source of our Shea Butter
Shea Butter is an off-white or ivory-coloured fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. It is an ancient and historic cosmetic, has been known from as early as Cleopatra's Egypt. Originally from the regions of Africa, Shea butter has gained popularity all around the globe. Africans have been using Shea butter since ages for skin & hair improvement. Being unrefined and raw, Shea butter’s health benefits are just A+. Medical history holds records of its usage for treating leprosy and wounds too!
In the modern era, Shea butter is widely used as moisturizer salve, lotion, conditioner. Our butter is sourced from Ghana, under the Fair Trade guidelines of Project Ghana. In accordance with the guidelines of Fair Trade, the manufacturer of our shea butter pays higher prices for this product by providing the impoverished women of Ghanaian societies with interest-free loans, credit facilities, training in packaging, labeling, and quality control services and thus justifies the higher price. This butter is extracted from Shea nuts, produced by the Shea tree (Karite), which is known for its unmatched moisturizing properties.
About our Shea Butter
Ours is pure, unrefined and highest grade butter. This product is untreated, non-deodorized, unbleached and does not contain any chemicals. When you buy shea butter in this form, be assured you are purchasing the most authentic untouched raw shea butter experience. The rich, creamy texture and high content of non-saponifiable fats (Vitamin F) in this butter make it an ideal moisturizer, which has been proven to help to defy aging skin, eczema, dryness, and relief from skin irritation. It may also be used on the hair, as it has been known to help to moisturize dry scalps and may even stimulate healthy hair growth. It contains many naturally occurring Antioxidants, Vitamin E as well as a number of other vitamins and minerals.
- Skin Hydration- Shea butter is highly effective when it comes to nourishment, hydration & revitalization of the skin.
- Friendly to skin- Shea butter provides ideal set of vitamins including Vitamin A, E & F, which are healers for sun damaged skin and premature wrinkles.
- Hair Soothing- Wait, what?!! Butter and soothing?! Yes, of course! The presence of Vitamin F not only soothes rough, chapped and dry skin but also softens hair.
- UV protection- Rich vitamin content of Shea butter offers UV protection.
- Collagen Production- Shea butter provides essential fatty acids & nutrients which are a must for collagen production
- Reduces Inflammation- Shea butter contains cinmanic acid & has many other natural properties that make it anti-aging and anti-inflammatory. Your cart is waiting for this item to be added… and needless to say so is your skin!!!
How to use
- Use in cosmetics, moisturizers, external application body care products.
- 12 ways to use