Sun-Dried Tomatoes - Imported from Turkey (100% Natural, Preserved with Only Salt)
✔ Get a free sample for every Rs. 500 of purchase
✔ Add a product other than items being purchased
✔ Free Sample must be added before Checkout
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at email@example.com or reply to your order email.
Sun-dried Tomatoes are prepared using ripe tomatoes that have spent a good deal of time basking in the blazing sunshine. Post this process, the tomato fruits lose their moisture but maintain their nutritional value. During cooking, the natural levels of lycopene (an antioxidant) present in tomatoes rise. The sun's natural heat does the same thing by sun-drying them, and these Sun-Dried Tomatoes have 12 times the antioxidants as raw tomatoes! They also absolutely burst with flavour in their sun-dried state. The tomato fruits lose their moisture but maintain their nutritional value. They also absolutely burst with flavour in their sun-dried state.
Our Sun-Dried Tomatoes are hygienically dried with Solar Dryers in Turkey, Preserved with only salt. It is sold directly by the Importer.
How To Use
- Serve with appetizers
- Add to your salads and sandwiches
- Add to soups, pasta & other cooking
- Use in hummus, dips & marinades
Check out some of our favourite recipes here If you would like to know more about the health benefits of sundried tomatoes
- Support Immune System- Sun-dried tomatoes are rich in vitamin C. While there isn't a cure for the common cold, there is evidence it may help with preventing some complications caused by a cold. This includes complications caused by pneumonia and lung infections.
- Aid in Digestion- 100 grams of sun-dried tomatoes has more than 40% of the daily recommended intake of dietary fibre. While both soluble and insoluble fibres are present in sun-dried tomatoes, the majority are insoluble. Thus sun-dried tomatoes can be a good choice in aiding constipation.
- Heart Health- Sun-dried tomatoes are rich in calcium and magnesium as well, which helps in keeping the heart healthy. Calcium stimulates heart muscle contraction while magnesium helps the relaxation of the heart muscles. Both of these minerals regulate blood pressure and coordinate regular contraction and relaxation of blood vessels in the heart.
Why Buy Ours
- Highest Quality, Large Size.
- Preserved with only salt.
- The tomatoes are high in lycopene, antioxidants, and vitamin C, and low in sodium, fat, and calories.
- Ours are hygienically dried with Solar Dryers.