Akbari Pistas (Lightly Salted) Jumbo size Roasted Pistachios
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your order email.
In-shell Pistachios are not only tasty and fun to eat but are also super healthy. They are loaded with nutrients. They are one of the most Vitamin B6-rich foods around.
Our delightful Roasted Pistas are imported from Iran. They are lightly salted as compared to California or other imports.
How To Use
Pistachios can be enjoyed in a variety of ways:
- These include as a snack, salad garnish, or pizza topping, or even in baking, adding a beautiful green or purple colour to various desserts and dishes
- Some delicious and green-coloured desserts include pistachio gelato or cheesecake
- Plus, like other nuts, they can be used to make pesto or nut butter
- You can even try sprinkling them over your favourite oven-baked fish, adding them to your morning granola, or making your own dessert crust
- Lastly, they can be enjoyed on their own as a convenient, tasty, and healthy snack
- Thus, Besides being a great snack, pistachios can be used in baking and cooking and adding colour to various dishes.
- Source of Protein- Pistachios are a very high-quality plant source of protein, with both essential and nonessential amino acids.
- Antioxidants- The fat contained in pistachios is mostly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil. They are rich in Potassium and Vitamin B6. High in protein, fibre, and antioxidants. Pistas contain more antioxidants than most other nuts and seeds. Among the most antioxidant-rich nuts around.
- Low Calories- They’re high in lutein and zeaxanthin, both of which promote eye health. They are also amongst the lowest-calorie nuts. Eating in-shell pistas can promote mindful eating.
- Low Glycemic- Shelling the pistas takes time and the shells also give a clue of how much has been eaten Pistachios have a low glycemic index, which might promote lower blood sugar levels. Click here to read more about the Health Benefits of Pistachios
Why Buy Ours
Our Pistas are roasted and lightly salted. These are in-shell.