Neem Honey (Raw and Unheated)
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at email@example.com or reply to your order email.
- An amazing dark honey with a rich natural dark toffee, gingerbread taste, and the distinctive essence of honey itself — warm and enveloping and wildly floral.
- This honey not only tastes great but also has medicinal properties and wide-ranging health benefits.
- Collected by expert beekeepers using cruelty-free methods
- All our Honey is 100% raw and unheated - thereby preserving all the delicate enzymes and health-promoting qualities.
Our Neem Honey is Sourced directly from a private apiary in Uttaranchal with over 20 yrs of beekeeping experience. We use 100% natural techniques, no heat, and do not harm the bees in any way.
How To Use
- One Teaspoon before bedtime or in the morning before breakfast. Always avoid mixing it with anything very hot as this would destroy the live enzymes present.
- Apply topically to heal wounds and rashes or Take internally to treat infections and address other health concerns.
- Lowers Blood Pressure- Neem is a winner when it comes to being a multipurpose adaptogenic herb. Nicknamed the village pharmacy in India, Neem can treat anything from skin inflammation to anxiety. A study has shown that Neem has an equal or even higher anti-anxiety effect than Valium. It not only lowers your blood pressure but also reduces inflammation and stress.
- Speed up the wound healing process- Honey has Purifying and anti-inflammatory properties thus it profoundly acts as an internal antiseptic and cleanses the internal human body system to boost overall health and speed up healing processes. But it can also be used externally as a wound dressing to promote rapid and improved healing.
- Great for Respiratory Health- It is aseptic. It is extremely useful to treat respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis. Neem honey has anti-inflammatory properties which are good for coughs and colds, while it profoundly acts as an internal antiseptic and cleanses the internal human body system to boost overall health.
- Improve Skin Health- Vitamin C content helps combat blackheads, dull skin, fine lines, and pigmentation. Neem has been known to reduce acne and pimples and, since it will not dry out your skin, it is a great addition to your weekly skincare routine.
Why Buy Ours
- 100% Raw and Unheated.
- Sourced directly from expert beekeepers of Uttaranchal.
- 100% natural technique of extraction and not harming the bees in anyways.