Lemongrass Pure Essential Oil
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at info@email@example.com or reply to your order email.
Lemongrass oil is an effective cleanser for all skin types. Its antiseptic and astringent properties make lemongrass oil perfect for getting even and glowing skin. It can sterilize your pores, serve as a natural toner and strengthen your skin tissues helping get rid of blackheads and controlling acne. Lemongrass Essential Oil is used as aromatherapy to relieve muscle pain, to kill bacteria, ward off insects, and reduce body aches. Adds fragrance to cosmetics, soaps, and homemade deodorizers. Lemongrass is among one of the most popular soap making herbs.
How To Use
- As a Massage Oil- Absorbing it through the skin, by mixing it with a carrier oil (Jojoba, Coconut or Almond) or body butter
- As a Hair Oil- Lemongrass oil can strengthen your hair follicles, so if you are struggling with hair loss or an itchy and irritated scalp, massage a few drops of lemongrass oil into your scalp for two minutes and then rinse. The soothing and bacteria killing properties will leave your hair shiny, fresh and odour free.
- Use in Aromatherapy and with diffusers
- As a Natural Deodorizer- Add a few drops to spray bottle containing water. Spray it around the house.
- Natural Insect Repellant- Add a few drops of this oil to the water in the spray can, it will not only deodorize but also keeps the insects at bay.
- As a rejuvenating Soak- Soak your feet in a footbath with a couple of drops of lemongrass essential oil to relax your soles. Good for those who suffer from arthritis.
- Antiseptic Properties- Lemongrass essential oil was effective against a variety of drug-resistant bacteria, including those that cause: skin infections, it is also effective in inhibiting bacteria
- Sterilize Pores- It can sterilize your pores, serve as a natural toner and strengthen your skin tissues helping get rid of blackheads and controlling acne
- Relax and Rejuvenate- Inhaling the scent of the oil (or applying it to skin sparingly after combining it with a carrier oil) is thought to promote relaxation and reduce anxiety symptoms
- Relieves stress- Lemongrass essential oil is used as aromatherapy to relieve muscle pain, and reduce body aches.
Lemongrass Oil DIY Recipes
Lemongrass oil blends well with other oils like jojoba oil, coconut oil or shea butter. Lemongrass oil being a very versatile oil can be combined with other essential oils depending on the benefits you are seeking. Mix a few drops of Lemongrass essential oil with olive oil and apply to arms and legs as an insect repellent. Mix few drops of Lemongrass oil with coconut oil or olive oil and apply to scalp. Add a few drops of lemongrass oil in your aroma diffuser to use as a room freshener. Avoid use with sensitive or damaged skin. Do not use undiluted on skin. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. Do a 2-days patch test for even the gentlest essential oils before using them generally.
Why Buy Ours
- Extracted using Steam Distillation process our Lemongrass oil is 100% pure, undiluted and free from any additives.
- It is a pure therapeutic grade essential oil and not perfume grade
- Anaha lemon grass essential oil has a light and fresh lemony smell with earthy undertones.