Hulled Oat Groats
✔ Get a free sample for every Rs. 500 of purchase
✔ Add a product other than items being purchased
✔ Free Sample must be added before Checkout
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your order email.
Enjoy a deliciously wholesome, chewy, hot cereal or on the go snack that provides lasting energy all morning. Hulled Oat Groats are a favourite breakfast cereal and the perfect way to start your day. "Groat" is an old Scottish word that refers to cereal made from hulled oats. Though it does take a little longer to prepare than cut or rolled oats, the exceptional hearty flavour and chewy nature of the resulting porridge definitely make it well worth the effort.
Our selection process helps ensure that only the best quality oats are selected to progress to the cleaning and cutting process. This minimal processing retains all of the nutrients that people look for in their oats. Oats are a rich source of fibre, protein and magnesium. Not only are you able to eat them as oatmeal but they add health benefits to bread, bakes and protein shakes. All of that simply makes our oats a cut above the rest.
We import whole grain Oats from Western Australia which is one of the highest quality producers of this healthy grain. These Oats are then washed, hulled and dried in India and further processed at our facilities.
How To Use
- Soak and consume as porridge
- Bake into Breads, cereal
Here are some of our handpicked favourite recipes:
Read more about the Health Benefits of Oats
- Beta-Glucans- Oat Groats contain a high amount of Beta-Glucans. Beta-glucan is known to lower bad cholesterol and triglycerides. Beta-glucan, being a soluble fibre, slows down food transit in the body, thus slowing down digestion.
- Control Cholesterol Levels- By eating oats daily one can see a reduction in bad cholesterol (LDL) levels between 5-7 per cent. This means the body doesn’t absorb sugar and keeps blood sugar levels regulated and lowers cholesterol levels.
- Weight Loss- The benefit of slow digestion increases metabolism and lowers blood sugar response by including beta-glucans in your diet, which means it can also help you lose weight!
Gluten-Free- Oats that people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance can enjoy, too! Oats are not only an excellent source of dietary fibre but they also reduce serum cholesterol levels in the body.
- High in Protein and Fibre- In comparison with most other whole grains, Oats are much higher in protein and healthy fats. They are also comparatively lower in carbohydrates. They contain more soluble fibre than other grains.
- Polyphenols- Oats contain more than 20 unique polyphenols, which have strong anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-itching properties.
- Amino acids- They also have the best amino acid balance of all cereal grains. Most of the Oats available commercially are Instant Oats, here is an article that compares the health benefits of Quick Oats, Steel Cut Oats, or Regular Oats
Why Buy Ours
- Preserved using dehydration and ozonation
- Made from pure oats and thus gluten-free
- Processed in a gluten-free facility
- No cross-contamination with other grains containing gluten
Since our Oat products are 100% natural and unprocessed they are at a high risk of infestation, especially during monsoons due to higher moisture levels. PLEASE REFRIGERATE IMMEDIATELY upon receipt.