Honey Dew (Kashmir Multiflora Honey) NMR Tested for Purity
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at info@firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your order email.
Kashmir Multifloral is a type of Honey produced by Bees (Apis mellifera) fed on flowers of the Kashmir Region. It’s also called Honey Dew. It is a Golden Yellow, Rich, Dense, Antibiotic Free Honey. Raw & Unfiltered. Our Honey Dew tastes as lovely as it looks.
Direct from expert beekeepers of Kashmir our Multifloral Honey is Raw, Unfiltered and something you just cannot miss!
How To Use
- Honey is best consumed every morning, one teaspoon before breakfast (if needed use more), or dissolved in warm water or even better in Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It is recommended to use it with chamomile tea, because it improves the effect of tea.
- It is an excellent sweetener because it does not alter the taste or the flavour of any kind of drink. It doesn't have an aftertaste and can be used in any beverage.
Improve Skin Health- Honey has skin brightening properties and also lends a healthy moisturised glow to the face. Honey is good to treat dry skin but also works extremely well in treating oily, acne-prone and combination skin types as well.
Helps speed up wound healing- Honey has anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It can be used as a wound dressing to promote rapid and improved healing. These effects are due to honey's anti-bacterial action.
Lowers Blood Pressure- According to a review, honey may help lower blood pressure, improve blood fat levels, and regulate your heartbeat.
Why Buy Ours
- Our Honey is Raw, Untreated and Pure
- Direct from Beekeepers
- Our Honey is NMR Tested for purity