Apple Cider Vinegar (Himalayan)
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your order email.
Our vinegar undergoes a 6 months slow fermentation process without any additives or accelerators and is diluted to 5% acidity. It is made just the way traditional raw unprocessed ciders are prepared.
Our Apple Cider Vinegar is made from hand-picked and only the best quality Himalayan apples grown by independent farmers in Shoghi, Himachal Pradesh.
How To Use
- The best way to incorporate it into your diet is to use it in your cooking… for salad dressings, mayonnaise, and that sort of thing.
- It can also be used as a food preservative.
- It has amazing benefits for the skin and hair. It can be used for antifungal treatment and even to cure dandruff.
- You can read more about Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss here
- You can read about how to get rid of acne here
Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting the sugar from apples. This turns them into acetic acid, which is the main active ingredient in vinegar and may be responsible for health benefits.
- Disinfectant- The main substance, acetic acid kills harmful bacteria and prevents them from multiplying. It has a history of use as a disinfectant and natural preservative.
- Insulin- Apple Cider Vinegar may help in improving insulin sensitivity and helping lower blood sugar responses after meals.
- Antimicrobial- This means it could help improve the skin barrier and prevent infections. However, more studies are needed to know how safe and effective this remedy is.
Why Buy Ours
- We use only fresh Himalayan apples of the highest grade.
- It's unfiltered and also contains “mother,” strands of proteins, enzymes, and friendly bacteria that give the product a murky, cobweb-like appearance.
- Brewed by traditional Ayurveda practitioners ours has a balanced pH, unlike others that may be extremely acidic.