✔ Get a free sample for every Rs. 500 of purchase
✔ Add a product other than items being purchased
✔ Free Sample must be added before Checkout
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at info@firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your order email.
Source of our Goji Berries
Native to China, Goji berries have been used as an elixir in China for thousands of years
About our Goji Berries
These are Whole dried berries, whose flavour has been intensified by the drying process as they are dried whole and not by extracting the juice. Goji berries have a natural tinge of sweetness with a very slight herb-like aftertaste. They also contain tiny seeds (which contain fibre) that add a nice texture to your meals. These berries have been dried without any additives - NO sugars, NO oils, NO preservatives.
Why buy our Goji Berries?
- Goji Berries are nutrition powerhouses. They are a great (and delicious!) source of nutrients essential for your health.
- They have all 18 amino acids as well as mega doses of vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 and vitamin E. Goji berries contain more vitamin C by weight than any other food on Earth. They also contain more iron than spinach as well as 21 other key trace minerals.
- We are sure to dry our berries slowly, below 50 degrees, in turn maintaining all the nutrients in the fruit.
- They are whole and have not been sliced.
How to Use Goji BerriesEaten on their own or used in combination with other fruits and nuts they are an excellent source of fibre, iron, calcium and vitamins.
- Eat straight out of the bag. A small handful a day!
- Blend them into shakes and smoothies. You can soak them in water for 10 minutes. Once plump and juicy, add them to your smoothie.
- Goji Berries can be used in a wide variety of ways. Sprinkle into your salads. Bake them into your snacks and desserts. Prepare sauces, jams and dips with them. Brew them in a tea. Add to your trail mix. Add to Soups.