Goa Cashew nuts
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at info@firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your order email.
Cashew nuts provide substantial amounts of energy that is great for people who are health conscious. Some of the vitamins and minerals include Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Carbohydrates, and fiber. Magnesium that is found in cashews helps lower the frequency and severity of recurring migraines since it helps relax blood vessels.
Antioxidants such as copper are known to help produce collagen that is responsible for improving the skin's elasticity. Aside from the great benefits cashew nuts offer, the taste is also unbelievably awesome and it can be enjoyed in a wide variety of options, ranging from savory to sweet meals. You can enjoy it plain or in a recipe. It will surely captivate your senses!
Goa is world famous for its cashews, particularly the larger size nuts are unique to Goa. These cashews were harvested in the farms of Sakhalim and are the highest grade of Goa cashews available.
How to Use
- Eat plain or toast for a snack.
- Make purée and add to gravies for a rich taste.
- Add to Stir fry and curries.
- Garnish on biryanis and desserts.
- Blend to make cashew butter.
- Antioxidants- Cashew nuts are a great source of vitamins and minerals. Its nutritional components include Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Carbohydrates, and Fibre. It is low on fat that is why it is a good way to fight bad cholesterol. And since calcium and magnesium are present in cashew nuts, it helps boost and strengthen bones, teeth, and gums.
- Antiageing- Are you aware that cashew nuts are a good source of flavonols that can reverse disease and prevent aging? Want to have healthy glowing skin and hair? Why not munch some Cashews? Since copper is present in Cashews, it helps your skin look radiant.
- Vision- Blurry Vision? Cashew to rescue! eating an appropriate amount of cashews helps protect the eyes from harmful UV rays that could damage vision.
- Metabolism- Feeling tired? No worries! Cashew Nuts will ensure a really strong metabolism since it has different enzymes that work together to help boost your immunity.
- Vegan Friendly- Cashew nuts are great for vegans, not only can they be consumed as a snack but also are great to make Vegan Cheese.
STORAGE: Goa Cashew Nuts must be stored in a cool dry place or in an airtight container, away from moisture to keep it tasty and crunchy. Shelf life is 6 months but It can last up to 12 months if stored correctly.