Rolled Oats (Gluten-free)
✔ Get a free sample for every Rs. 500 of purchase
✔ Add a product other than items being purchased
✔ Free Sample must be added before Checkout
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at info@firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your order email.
About our Rolled Oats
Today Rolled Oats are widely accepted as nutritional powerhouses for dietary fiber and protein. Our Rolled Oats contain a special type of fiber that is especially good for the reduction of cholesterol called beta-glucan. Beta-glucans also aid in the support of the immune system and can help regulate blood sugar. They are also wonderful for soothing irritated skin when used in baths.
Source of our Rolled Oats
Oats as we know them today originate from the wild red oat, a plant with origins in Asia. Originally cultivated for medicinal purposes, Oats have now become a food staple due to their numerous health benefits. We import whole grain Oats from Western Australia which is one of the highest quality producers of this healthy grain. These Oats are then washed, hulled and dried in India and further processed at our facilities.
Facts about Rolled Oats
- Gut Health - Oats and Bran contain unique polyphenols that increase the amount of beneficial bacteria in the lower GI tract. This helps fight constipation and any other bowel diseases.
- Perfect breakfast - Oats may just be the perfect breakfast, eating Oats makes one feel full and satisfied. This is because of the unique proportion of fibre, proteins, fats and slow acting carbohydrates.
- Cholesterol - Oats have proven to lower LDL and total cholesterol. Hence lowering the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
- Beauty Product -Soak oats in water may and used to soothe certain skin conditions or irritations. It is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- An Ancient Grain - Oats have been around for over 9,000 years. Some of the first cereals cultivated by man and used by the early Chinese and Greek as a staple food.
- A Natural Beauty food - Oats contain Biotin which is great for hair, skin and nails. It also contains a good amount of protein which stimulates collagen formation. Collagen helps your skin look soft and supple.
- Naturally Gluten-free - The pure Oat plants are naturally gluten-free, making the grain suitable for even people with gluten intolerance.
Why Buy Our Rolled Oats ?
At last, Oats that people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance can enjoy, too! Not only are oats an excellent source of dietary fiber, they also reduce serum cholesterol levels in the body. Rolled Oats are higher in protein and healthy fats, and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains.
They contain more soluble fiber than any other grain. Oats contain more than 20 unique polyphenols, which have strong anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-itching properties. They also have the best amino acid balance of all cereal grains. Most of the Oats available commercially are Instant Oats, here is an article that compares the health benefits of these Oats v/s Instant Oats. Make a deliciously wholesome, chewy, hot cereal or on the go snack that provides lasting energy all morning. This favorite breakfast cereal is a great way to start your day and add fiber to your diet.
How to use
- Soak and consume as porridge
- Grind and use a flour
- Bake into Breads, cereal
For the ultimate oat diet read here