Frankincense Pure Essential Oil
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at email@example.com or reply to your order email.
AboutThe name frankincense is derived from old French and means quality incense. Frankincense oil is used by either inhaling or absorbing it through the skin. It can be blended with butters such as mango or shea and mixed with a carrier oil like jojoba.
Our frankincense oil is of Indian origin.
How To Use
- Frankincense oil is used by either inhaling the oil.
- Absorbing it through the skin, by mixing it with a carrier oil or body butter.
- Use in aromatherapy and with diffusers.
- Frankincense oil blends well with other oils like jojoba oil, coconut oil or shea butter.
- Frankincense being a very versatile oil can be combined with other essential oils depending on the benefits you are seeking.
- May Reduce Arthritis- Has anti-inflammatory effects that may help reduce joint inflammation caused by arthritis.
- May Help with Asthma- Frankincense may help relieve asthma symptoms and reduce the amount of asthma medication needed.
- Maintain Oral Health- Frankincense may help improve oral hygiene and prevent gum disease.
- Eases Anxiety- Helps relieve stress and uplifts your mood.
Why Buy Ours
- Extracted using a Steam Distillation process our Frankincense oil is 100% pure, undiluted and free from any additives
- It is a pure therapeutic grade essential oil and not perfume grade.
For External use only