Snow Kashmir Walnut Certified Organic Extra Light Halves (Vacuum Sealed)
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at email@example.com or reply to your order email.
Our Walnuts are buttery and crunchy. They are always fresh and have a delicious flavour. A great source of omega-3s, along with high amounts of copper, manganese, molybdenum, and biotin We provide ours in suitable packaging so as to keep them fresh and healthy.
Our walnuts are sourced from an independent farming community in Kashmir.
How To Use
- Toss on salads- Toss them over salads for a nice crunch and nutrition-packed bite.
- Make Granola Bars- Blend and combine with oats, and other nuts to make granola bars.
- Walnut cake- Add it to your chocolate cake and cookies for a crunchy flavour.
- Cereal- Sprinkle over cereals or oatmeal.
- Support Weight Loss- Though walnuts are calorie-dense, we may not absorb all of the calories in walnuts. Additionally, they may even help you control your appetite and hunger.
- Help Manage Diabetes- Eating walnuts may help control diabetes and reduce your risk of the disease, as the nut may help control your weight. Walnuts might have more direct effects on blood sugar control as well.
- Lower Blood Pressure- Some studies suggest that eating 28 grams of nuts daily, including walnuts, as part of a heart-healthy diet may help improve blood pressure.
- Support good Brain Function- Walnuts contain nutrients that may help protect your brain from damaging inflammation and support good brain function as you age.
Why Buy Ours
- Buying ours is directly supporting the independent farming community of Kashmir.
- Our shelled, raw nuts are of the most premium grade. We are careful to stock only the freshest and highest quality. They have not been steamed or cooked and thus, retain their full nutritional value.
- Walnuts are the ultimate brain food and the richest plant-based source of Omega-3 fatty acids.