Dried Cranberries (from Canada)
✔ Get a free sample for every Rs. 500 of purchase
✔ Add a product other than items being purchased
✔ Free Sample must be added before Checkout
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your order email.
These are Whole dried ~ their flavour has been intensified by the drying process as they are dried whole and not by extracting the juice. They have only just a little sugar added. Just the right amount to maintain the delicious slightly tart flavour of this incredible fruit and to make them a delightful straight out-of-the bag snack.
Our Whole Dried Cranberries are Imported from Quebec, Canada grown by the Citadelle Cooperative.
How To UseEaten on their own or used in combination with other fruits and nuts they are an excellent source of fibre, manganese, and vitamins K and C.
Can be used in a wide variety of ways.
- Eat them out of the bag
- Use them in your salads.
- Bake them into your goodies, nutrition bars
- Add them to your desserts.
- Prepare sauces, jams and dips with them.
- Boosts metabolism- Dried cranberries contain lots of antioxidants and vitamins beneficial for your body thus boosting metabolism.
- Supports the Immune System- Cranberries are nutritional powerhouses and help in developing a stronger immune system.
- Enhance Cardiovascular Health- Including cranberries in your diet may lower the risk of heart disease due to polyphenols.
- Lower GI- Dried cranberries with reduced sugar and increased fibre content may benefit type-2 diabetics by delivering healthier glycaemic and insulin responses.
- For some great ideas on how to incorporate berries into your lifestyle, click here
Why Buy Ours
- Ours are nutrition powerhouses. GMO Free & 100% Natural.
- We are sure to dry our cranberries slowly, below 50 degrees, in turn maintaining all the nutrients in the fruit.
- They are whole and have not been sliced.
- Lesser sugar content than others