Cream of Tartar
✔ Get a free sample for every Rs. 500 of purchase
✔ Add a product other than items being purchased
✔ Free Sample must be added before Checkout
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at info@email@example.com or reply to your order email.
About Cream of TartarCream of Tartar is actually tartaric acid, a byproduct of wine production.
- Most commonly, It is used as a leavener, the combination of cream of tartar mixed with baking soda gives us baking powder a combination that helps activate the alkaline baking soda and produces carbon dioxide, similar to the function of yeast in bread making
- It makes an effective non-toxic household cleaner all by itself or in combination with other eco friendly household options such as lemon, vinegar.
How To Use
- Add to egg whites or whipped cream to boost the strength of the individual air bubbles and slow down their natural tendency to deflate.
- When added to syrups, it prevents sugar’s natural tendency to re-bond and form crystals
- Add a pinch of cream of tartar to boiling vegetables to help them retain their bright, fresh color
- It makes an effective non-toxic household cleaner all by itself or can be used in a 1:1 combination with vinegar. Metal polish: Add water to make a paste to polish stainless steel and aluminum. This also removes scratches on white bowls and plates caused by knives and forks. Make a paste of cream of tartar mixed with lemon juice to lift stains on clothing and carpets
Immunity Booster- It is incredibly effective for removing nicotine from the bloodstream
Inflammation- It eliminates and flushes the destructive bacteria that causes skin inflammation and acne
Relief from Migraines- Contains potassium thus reducing migraine attacks
Relief from Constipation- Contains trace quantities of magnesium which help in regulating bowel movement