Organic Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil® (with OMEGA-3)
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at info@email@example.com or reply to your order email.
About our Cold Pressed Flaxseed oil
Flaxseed Oil is nature's richest source of omega-3 fatty acids and thus highly recommended for your general well being and whole body nutrition. For vegetarians, it is one-of-the-only sources of plant omega-3 fatty acids. Today, flaxseeds are best known for the therapeutic oil that is obtained by pressing them. These are the seeds of the flax plant. The slender flax plant also boasts a long history as a healing herb.
This miracle oil has over its long history earned a solid reputation for treating a range of ailments. After all, flax has been cultivated for over 7000 years. The essential fatty acids (Omega oils) are one of its key healing components. Our bodies need them to function properly, but can't manufacture them on their own. Essential fatty acids (EFAs) work throughout the body protecting cell membranes, thereby maintaining their efficiency at permitting healthy substances and barring any unhealthy ones.
Why buy our Cold Pressed Flaxseed oil?
- Our Oil is Cold-pressed which means no heat treatment is used in the extraction process; thereby preserving all nutrients.
- Flaxseed Oil is the most reliable source of Omega - 3 for a vegetarian diet, Omega-3 is an important component of our cell membranes
- Our Flaxseed Oil is extracted using only the highest quality organic seeds and entirely organic processes.
How to use Cold Pressed Flaxseed oil
- Consume 1 tbsp before your meal. Know more about the health benefits of cold pressed flaxseed oil.
- Can be taken one to three times daily.
- Use in Baking/Cooking.
- Add to your Salad dressing.
- Add to your Smoothies.