✔ Get a free sample for every Rs. 500 of purchase
✔ Add a product other than items being purchased
✔ Free Sample must be added before Checkout
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at info@firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your order email.
Coconut Sugar is made from the sap of the coconut tree. Cuts are made at the flower buds, the sap is extracted and heated to evaporate moisture. The resulting crystals are in the form of coconut sugar. They have a naturally caramel flavour and is a healthy substitute to brown sugar or other refined/chemical sweeteners.
Our Coconut Sugar is sourced from a small and independent family enterprises in Pollachi, Tamil Nadu.
How To Use
• Use as a substitute for sugar or any other sweetener in 1:1 ratio
• Light caramelized coconut flavor allows it to blend seamlessly into sweet or savory baked goods
Boost Energy Levels- Contains traces of minerals and antioxidants and the same amount of carbohydrates compared to regular white sugar
Blood Circulation- Contains a fiber called inulin, which may slow glucose absorption
Gut Health- Acts as a prebiotic and keeps gut-related issues at bay
Good Calories- Coconut sugar has a slightly lower GI rating on most scales.
Why Buy Ours
Our coconut sugar is
- Not Processed- No chemical processes involved in the extraction of this sugar
- Unrefined- This sugar does not undergo any refining or bleaching
- Natural- So it’s free from pesticides, GMOs, and hexane.
- Low Glycemic Index- Unlike refined sugars, this sugar has a lower glycemic index, it is higher in essential nutrients and has 16 vital amino acids.