Buckwheat Groats (Gluten-free)
✔ Get a free sample for every Rs. 500 of purchase
✔ Add a product other than items being purchased
✔ Free Sample must be added before Checkout
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at email@example.com or reply to your order email.
Buckwheat groats gluten-free are the hulled seeds of the buckwheat plant. These soft white seeds have a mild flavor, but when toasted or roasted, they have a delightfully intense flavor. They are a popular grain in Eastern European cuisines.
They are gluten-free seeds from a plant related to rhubarb. The outer husk is pulled away and the grain-like fruit is harvested and eaten. Naturally Gluten-free and full of Proteins and Fibre. Enjoy this nutrient-rich superfood brought to you in a convenient way, peeled and ready to cook, soak or sprout. First cultivated in Southeast Asia thousands of years ago, in time buckwheat journeyed west and took root in Eastern Europe, where it became the star of many classic dishes. They are very nutritious and growing in popularity in many nations across the globe. They are a complete protein because they include all the essential amino acids.
A popular grain and staple in Eastern Europe but grows wildly in our Himalayas. Our Buckwheat is farmed at altitudes as high as 4,400 meters and the period between sowing to harvest is only 30 days. Buckwheat grows so fast it crowds out most weeds. Hence no pesticides or fertilizers are needed to grow this crop and it is by default organic.
How to Use
- Soak and consume as porridge
- Grind and use a flour
- Bake into Breads, cereal
Read about Sprouting Buckwheat
- Boosts Immunity- Protects you from infections and helps you stay healthy.
- Maintain Blood Sugar Levels- Avoids the formation of blood clots and decreases inflammation.
- Maintain Cholesterol Levels- AHA dietary fibre present helps improve blood cholesterol levels.
- Improve Heart Health- Rutin, an antioxidant cuts the risk of heart disease by preventing the formation of blood clots thus decreasing the chances of inflammation.
Why Buy Ours
- Ours is naturally and sustainably grown by independent farmers in the Himalayan mountains near Kullu, Himachal Pradesh.
Since our grains are 100% natural and unprocessed they are at a high risk of infestation especially during monsoons due to higher moisture levels. PLEASE REFRIGERATE IMMEDIATELY upon receipt.