Bitter Apricot Oil (Cold Pressed / Massage & Relief)
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at info@email@example.com or reply to your order email.
Apricot kernel oil is obtained from the kernels of Apricots. Apricot kernel oil is great for use as a massage oil as it is very light and makes the skin soft. Ours is Cold Pressed, meaning no heat is used in the extraction process.
Our Apricots are grown in Himachal Pradesh. The seeds of apricot have a high percentage of oil. This oil has references in Traditional Chinese medicine and has possibly been used since ancient times. Bitter Apricot Oil is made from Bitter Apricot Seeds.
How To Use
- Apricot kernel oil for Massage - Apricot Kernel oil is a natural anti-inflammatory, it is an excellent massage oil and can provide therapeutic pain relief. Bitter apricot oil is more therapeutic while also being more greasy and more suited for massage.
- Skin- is non-irritant and soothing for the skin. Apricot kernel oil is one of the best carrier oils for massage. It penetrates nicely into the skin because it is light and also improves the delivery of essential oils and other herbal agents. This oil is also good for infusing with herbs and absorbing their essence.
- Hair- it helps to detangle hair, promotes hair growth because of the nutrients in it, especially Vitamin E, It reduces dry scalp problems. It helps to achieve gorgeous shiny hair without any greasiness.
- Face Oil- It helps to improve skin tone, nourish the skin and lower the appearance of aging signs, like wrinkles, lines and blemishes. However, this oil should be avoided by people who are suffering from acne or are prone to acne.
Bitter Apricot Oil is best used as a massage oil and as a carrier oil. Apricot kernel oil possesses many therapeutic properties which make it suitable for its various uses
- Anti – Inflammatory- It reduces inflammation when applied topically.
- Anti-aging- It provides nutrition and support to the skin so that aging is reduced.
- Antibacterial- This effect is made use of to treat clothes and other products to keep bacteria away.
- Antiseptic- reduces risk of infection in open wounds and cuts.
For External use only.