Himalayan Apple Cider Vinegar Description
Our Apple Cider Vinegar is made from hand picked and only the best quality Himalayan apples grown by independent farmers in Shoghi, Himachal Pradesh.
About our Apple Cider Vinegar
Our vinegar undergoes a 6 months slow fermentation process without any additives or accelerators and diluted to 5% acidity.
It is made just the way traditional raw unprocessed ciders are prepared.
Why buy our Apple Cider Vinegar
- We use only fresh Himalayan apples of the highest grade
- It’s unfiltered and also contains “mother,” strands of proteins, enzymes and friendly bacteria that give the product a murky, cobweb-like appearance
- Brewed by traditional Ayurveda practitioners ours has a balanced pH unlike others that may be extremely acidic.
How to Use
- The best way to incorporate it into your diet is to use it in your cooking… for salad dressings, mayonnaise and that sort of thing.
- It can also be used as a food preservative.
- It has amazing benefits on the skin and hair. It can be used for antifungal treatment and even to cure dandruff.
You can read more about the health benefits and uses of Apple Cider Vinegar here