Enjoy this Gluten Free and 100% Whole Grain Quinoa, a Traditional Grain of the ancient Inca civilization. Ours is grown organically in the villages of Lucknow, U.P obtained working directly with farmers while promoting sustainable agricultural practices.
A short and good read on Interesting Facts about Quinoa.
About our Quinoa
- Nutrient-rich and honored as a sacred crop by the ancient Incas. It is native to the Andes mountains of South America. Having gained immense popularity for its amazing taste and health benefits, it has become a worldwide phenomenon.
- It is a good source of iron, potassium, manganese and phosphorus and also popular because of its higher quality protein content.
- A complete protein, which means it provides all nine essential amino acids necessary for good health.
- It is naturally gluten-free and a great source of dietary fiber.
Organic whole grain Quinoa
Why buy our Quinoa?
- It is triple-washed and doesn’t have a hint of bitterness (We have learned and mastered the correct technique from South American Natives)
- It is organically grown by independent farmers in India. Buying from us is supporting sustainable agriculture in India and independent farmers
- Naturally gluten free, this superfood is a great addition to any diet, and an ideal solution for those following a gluten free, vegan or vegetarian diet that are looking to increase their protein and fiber.
How to use
Before reading any further you must see this interesting gallery 10 Things you didn’t know you could do with Quinoa.
Our Quinoa can literally be substituted in any recipe calling for rice. It can be cooked or sprouted and combined with Salads.
Its also serves as a great accompaniment with yellow moong dal and any other curries particularly coconut based.
Read more about Health Benefits of this superfood