Chia Seeds (Salvia hispanica) Description
Chia seeds are an ancient superfood from Latin America and have recently gained popularity due to their many nutritional benefits are catching up to a much wider audience. It used as a food, in their religious ceremonies and fed it to their animals. Most every health conscious person these days knows about chia and how they can be a great dietary adjunct to supporting long term health.
Source of Our Seeds
We source our Chia from farming cooperatives in Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh. We provide education and support to these farmers on the sustainable agriculture of these seeds.
About Our Chia Seeds
These seeds are considered a perfect food because they are one of the few vegetarian sources of complete protein. They’re great in smoothies, baking and sauces.
Chia Seeds (Salvia hispanica)
Why Buy our Chia
Our Chia seeds are gluten free, easy to digest and don’t have to be ground like flax seeds for better absorption. These seeds are small in size. These seeds boost athletic power.
How to use Chia
- Add to your fruit juice or lime water
- These can be added to egg white omelets , can be put on salads .
- Add them to protein shakes
- Sprinkle them into cereals or mix them in yogurt , oatmeal ,pancakes and cookies .
- Add to vegetables, salad and cut fruits.
- Blend chia into your milk shakes along with other nuts and fruits.
- Add grounded chia into you chapatti dough.
Read more about Health Benefits of Chia Seeds
Check out for more Recipe ideas and health benefits.