Sweet Apricot Oil (Cold Pressed / Nourish & Moisturise)
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at email@example.com or reply to your order email.
Apricot kernel oil is obtained from the kernels of Apricots. Apricot kernel oil is great for use as a moisturiser or carrier oil as it is very light and makes the skin soft. Ours is Cold Pressed, meaning no heat is used in the extraction process.
Our Apricots are grown in Kashmir in the Leh Ladakh region. The seeds of apricot have a high percentage of oil. This oil has references in Traditional Chinese medicine and has possibly been used since ancient times. Our Sweet Apricot Oil is extracted from Sweet Apricot Seeds.
How To Use
- Apricot kernel oil for Skin- is non-irritant and soothing for the skin. Apricot kernel oil is one of the best carrier oils for massage
- Anti-Inflammatory- It reduces inflammation when applied topically
- Anti-ageing- It provides nutrition and support to the skin so that ageing is reduced
- Antibacterial- This effect is made used to treat clothes and other products to keep bacteria away
- Antiseptic- reduces the risk of infection in open wounds and cuts
- and/or moisturising. It penetrates nicely into the skin because it is light and also improves the delivery of essential oils and other herbal agents. This oil is also good for infusing herbs and absorbing their essence.
- Apricot kernel oil for Hair - it helps to detangle hair and promotes hair growth because of the nutrients in it, especially Vitamin E, It reduces dry scalp problems. It helps to achieve gorgeous shiny hair without any greasiness.
- Face Oil - It helps to improve skin tone, nourish the skin and lower the appearance of ageing signs, like wrinkles, lines and blemishes.
Sweet apricot oil is lighter on the skin and more suitable for face or skin application.
- Rich in Vitamin B17- Amygdalin (B17), a naturally occurring chemical compound is very often found in many fruits like apricots, peaches or plums. Our body cannot by itself produce B17 but it needs it as a choice for your skin’s overall health.
- Anti-inflammatory- Since sweet apricot oil is nourishing, it can help soothe painful skin conditions such as psoriasis and acne. Whenever you have a zit or pimple, products containing sweet apricot oil will encourage healthier skin.
- Hydration- Being a strong emollient, sweet apricot kernel oil can lubricate the skin by drawing moisture to the surface. It encourages moisture from the elements and from the other steps in your skincare.
- Helps with skin texture- With the presence of vitamin A, it encourages the overall suppleness of the skin. Since vitamin A acts as a natural exfoliant, it provides softer and smoother skin which will improve over time.
Why Buy Ours
- Ours is Cold Pressed, meaning no heat is used in the extraction process.
- It is non-irritant and soothing for the skin. Apricot kernel oil is one of the best carrier oils for massage and/or moisturizing.
- Our Sweet Apricot Oil is more emollient/absorbent and hence can be used as a moisturiser. Apricot kernel oil possesses many therapeutic properties which make it suitable for its various uses
- It helps to detangle hair and promotes hair growth because of the nutrients in it, especially Vitamin E, It reduces dry scalp problems.
For External use only. A patch test is recommended to check for skin sensitivity.