Organic Arabica Coffee (Grade A, Whole bean)
✔ Get a free sample for every Rs. 500 of purchase
✔ Add a product other than items being purchased
✔ Free Sample must be added before Checkout
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at email@example.com or reply to your order email.
Our Coffee is Grade A, Arabica beans. It’s perfectly roasted with a delectable taste. Grind to your own size. Not too bitter, but just perfect! We’ve taste-tested this against coffees from around the world and it’s our favourite! After assuring quality checks, coffee is collected from the farm gate of the farmers without the involvement of any middlemen. The coffee thus procured is processed in BRC certified curing facility with the latest technologies. Roasting is also done in high-tech imported machinery under expert supervision.
The perfect drip coffee from God's own country, Kerala. This Arabica Plantation A Grade Coffee has been procured from small marginal farmers in Wayanad & Coorg regions. An alliance of 5000+ farmers who are following sustainable farming practices. Organic, Fairtrade, Rainforest alliance & UTZ are the main certifications.
How To Use
Grind, Brew & Use as per taste, for a delicious cup of coffee. Refer to this Filtering Guide for some ideas on how to enjoy your Organic Arabica Coffee to the maximum.
- Antioxidant- Arabica coffee is rich in antioxidants, such as phenolic acids, which can help protect the body from radical compounds that harm the body.
- Fight against cavities-A study found that the presence of caffeine and chlorogenic acid in Arabica helps fight cavity-causing bacteria.
- Low calorie- Arabica coffee in its plain state ( without milk and sweetener) contains zero calories. This can be ideal for individuals who want to lose weight.
- Good source of Electrolytes and Hydration- 90% cup of coffee is water, which can help with your daily water intake. Though Arabica coffee contains diuretic properties, the Coffee and Health organisation that moderate consumption of fewer than 5 cups of coffee a day is safe to avoid its diuretic effects. In fact, every cup of coffee that you consume can boost your system with 116 mg of potassium with only a touch of sodium, which is great news if you are concerned about controlling your blood pressure.
Why Buy Ours
- 100% Certified Grade A Organic Arabica coffee.
- Procured from small marginal farmers in Wayanad & Coorg.