Goa Mankurad Mangoes
This item is dispatched within 6 days from order. If item doesn’t not arrive in stock within 6 days your order is refunded.
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your order email.
Mankurad also known as Malcorado or Mankur is a type of mango that is found throughout Goa. The mango itself is fleshy, rich in scent and taste and contains a lot of fibre.
Locally grown in North Goa. Our Mankurad Mangoes are 100% Natural with no Chemical Ripening. We work with a local farmer and ripen the mangoes only using traditional methods such as hay.
How To Use
- Make purees and use them in desserts
- Make milkshakes, aamras, and juice
- Use in curries
- Rich in antioxidants- Mango is a great source of antioxidant compounds that are antioxidant properties. These plant chemicals include gallotannins and mangiferin. The two have been studied for their ability to counter the oxidative stress associated with day to day living and exposure to toxins.
- Heart Health- Mango has the ability to support the cardiovascular system. It is high in magnesium and potassium, both are related to lowering blood pressure. The chemical mangiferin, present in mangoes is linked to reducing inflammation of the heart.
- Digestion- Mangos can help aid in digestion. High in dietary fibre, it can help with constipation. The fibre in mangos can be more effective for relieving constipation than over the counter fibre supplements.
- Eye Health- The orangey flesh of the mango shows that they are rich in carotenoids. Carotenoids can support eye health. In particular, they provide lutein and zeaxanthin, two carotenoids that play an important role in the retina of the eye, protecting it from sunlight and from the blue light emitted from digital devices.
Why Buy Ours
- Our Mankurad mangoes are rich to taste and have a really small and flat mango seed so you get more pulp.
- More juicy and pulpy than others our mangoes are naturally ripened.
It can take up to 6 days to process your order for dispatch. The expected time to ripen is about 10-12 days from the date of dispatch for orders outside Goa.
For Orders from Goa, the mangoes will be delivered in Semi-ripe condition and will need to be consumed within 2 days.