Coffee Honey (Raw, Unfiltered & Rare) from Darjeeling
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at info@email@example.com or reply to your order email.
This is a type of Unifloral Honey produced by Bees (Apis mellifera) that feed on coffee flowers of the Darjeeling Region. It is a Coffee which is brown in colour. Antibiotic Free Honey that is Raw & Unfiltered.
Our Coffee Honey is directly from expert beekeepers of Darjeeling. Our unifloral Honey is Raw, Unfiltered and something special.
How To Use
- Enjoy it with your Coffee
- Honey is best consumed every morning, one teaspoon before breakfast (if needed use more), or dissolved in warm water or even better in Apple Cider Vinegar, You can also try our Daily Detox Recipe
- Substitute for sugar or any other sweetener
- Antioxidants- Honey contains antioxidants, which can protect the body from inflammation. Antioxidants are rich in vitamins and minerals, which can help in protecting the body by fighting bad bacteria.
- Regulate Sleep- Just a teaspoon of honey added to a glass of hot milk can help improving a good nights sleep. Honey releases serotonin, which is a neurotransmitter which help in mood boosting, get converted to melatonin, a chemical compound that regulates the quality of sleep.
- Prebiotic rich- Honey contains prebiotics which can help in the digestion and the overall health of the stomach. It nourishes the good bacteria that live in the intestines.
- Age old Remedy- Honey is an old sore throat remedy that soothes throat aches and can help with coughs. Add it to hot tea with lemon when getting rid of a cold.
Why Buy Ours
- Our Honey is Raw, Untreated and Pure
- Direct from Beekeepers
- Extremely Rare with a unique taste