Cardamom (Large) 8mm
✔ Get a free sample for every Rs. 500 of purchase
✔ Add a product other than items being purchased
✔ Free Sample must be added before Checkout
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at info@email@example.com or reply to your order email.
Cardamom belongs to the same family as ginger and turmeric but is used in both sweet and savoury dishes. This is one of the most widely used spices in the world. It has a strong, unique taste and aroma that adds distinctive flavour to coffee, tea, soups and curries.
Cardamom seeds have different properties according to their size. Large pods, which are dark green in colour, with black seeds and with a lighter aroma than the small ones, are highly valued by herbalists. The main medicinal benefits of large pods are better digestion, ease of nausea and vomiting, removing gas from the stomach and relieving flatulence.
Sourced directly from Farmers in Theni district, also known as Cardamom City, is the largest producer of this herb in the world! Cardamom is the third most expensive spice in the world, after saffron and vanilla. It is also very healthy. Grown in the small villages of Tamil Nadu, India, this comes from a variety that grows nowhere else. It's large size and aromatic quality is unique to this area.
How To Use
- Aromatic- Used in many aromatic recipes such as chai tea, rice dishes, meat dishes and desserts This spice derived from several species of cardamom plants, and is used in both sweet and savoury dishes.
- Beverages- It has a strong, unique taste and aroma that adds distinctive flavour to coffee, tea, soups and curries.
- Desserts- Use in making delicious desserts and and baking.
Cardamom seeds have different properties according to their size. Large pods, which are dark green in colour, with black seeds and with a lighter aroma than the small ones, are highly valued by herbalists.
- Digestion- It is an excellent digestive aid and can be consumed either after meals or as a beverage with water before meals.
- Uneasiness- The main medicinal benefits of large pods are better digestion, ease of nausea and vomiting, removing gas from the stomach and relieving flatulence.
- Mouth Freshness- Cardamom is often used to treat bad breath and is sometimes used in chewing gums. This is because cardamom might be able to kill common mouth bacteria and prevent cavities.
To read more about the health benefits of this magical spice click here
Why Buy Ours
- Premium Grade Cardamom- Our large size pods (8mm wide by 20mm tall), which is the most premium grade of Cardamom available.
- Best Quality- We source our Cardamom directly from Farmers in Theni and pack them ourselves to ensure the best quality
- Pure & Natural- The pods are not cut or broken, and are 100% Natural with no chemical treatment.
- Premium Aroma & Taste- Our Cardamom is known for its strong aroma and taste, which is why it is called the "Queen of Spices".