Baby Hass Avocado (Fresh Fruit)
This item is dispatched within 3 days from order. If item doesn’t not arrive in stock within 3 days your order is refunded.
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at email@example.com or reply to your order email.
Baby Hass Avocados are smaller in size. Typically 100-150g each, the ratio of flesh to seed is the same as compared to regular Hass Avocado.
Hass avocados are one of the most delicious varieties of avocados around, having a rich creamy flesh and superior taste. Unlike other avocados, which have smooth green skin, the Hass avocado fruit has dark green bumpy skin that darkens as it ripens, eventually reaching a very dark shade that is almost black. Like all avocados, Hass avocados ripen only once they are picked. Hass Avocados were first grown and sold by Southern California mail carrier and amateur horticulturist Rudolph Hass, who also gave it his name.
Our Hass Avocados are imported from South America and are original and 100% natural. Our avocados are transported by Air freight and never frozen or refrigerated.
How To Use
- Enjoy plain with your choice of seasonings
- Use as a substitute for mayo
- Add to your breakfast eggs and veggies
- Add on toasts
- Add in soups, salads and smoothies
- Use in sushi and guacamole
- Nutrient-Rich- Avocados are an excellent source of monounsaturated fat and vitamin E, and are a good source of folate. They also supply more soluble fibre than other fruit and contain a number of useful minerals including iron, copper and potassium.
- Regulate Blood Pressure- Avocados are high in fat with 60 per cent of this being monounsaturated fats, research suggests it helps to protect against heart disease and lower blood pressure.
- Help with Cholesterol- The oils supplied by an avocado include oleic acid and linoleic acid, these unsaturated fats are recommended as part of a balanced diet.
- Fibre Rich- Adequate fibre promotes regular bowel movements, which are crucial for the excretion of toxins through the bile and stool. Studies show that fibre promotes good gut health. This can reduce the aggravation of the digestive tract.
Why Buy Ours
- Our Avocados are 100% Naturally grown. No chemicals are used in the growing or ripening process.
- The Avocados are shipped directly from the Importer. There are no middlemen. This ensures you are getting the freshest product at the best value.
Our avocados are transported by Air freight and never frozen or refrigerated.
Our Avocados are shipped Green (Raw). In order to withstand transportation time, courier handling and heat. Once you receive the box of Avocados, take them all out and inspect them. If there is any damage, send us pictures and notify us immediately. For those that are still raw and green monitor them daily. Cut them only once they are slightly soft and darker in colour. If you cut them before the time they will be hard and feel raw. Once ripe you can keep them in the refrigerator to avoid them going bad for up to 2 days.
Do not cut open the avocado until ripe (darker green and soft to the touch). If there is any internal or external damage to the avocados when received, please send us pictures via email so we can refund the amount calculated as per the damage.