Almond Meal (Defatted, Unblanched, Low Carb, Keto-Friendly, Gluten Free)
✔ Get a free sample for every Rs. 500 of purchase
✔ Add a product other than items being purchased
✔ Free Sample must be added before Checkout
Orders are shipped within 2 business days from payment. Delivery ranges from 3-9 days depending on your location.
Sattvic Foods is committed to your complete satisfaction. We assure you that every purchase is pure and of the highest quality available. If for any reason you are unsatisfied simply email us at email@example.com or reply to your order email.
Our Almond meal is Unblanched, Defatted, and Finely Ground. Thus it is all-natural and has numerous health benefits. Almonds have been proven to improve skin, boost energy, and contain all sorts of vitamins and minerals. Almond Meal is naturally gluten-free.
How To Use
- Use our almond meal for baking in the same way as other almond flour, to add a deliciously nutty flavour to your baked goodies.
- If you do substitute regular almond flour with a defatted almond meal in a recipe, do make sure to add extra moisture (for example, butter, coconut oil, dairy, or nut milk) and extra sweetness (jaggery, coconut sugar, FOS)
- Use in baking (cookies, muffins, brownies)
- Make almond meal pancakes and granolas
- Low in fat- 80% of the fat of ground almonds has been extracted by cold-pressing. This defatted meal contains less than 15% fat, whereas regular almond flour would include more than 50% fat. A quarter-cup of almond meal will have 138 calories in a 2,000-calorie diet. Most calories come from almond meals' 12 grams of fat.
- Contains B vitamins & essential minerals- magnesium, iron, potassium, copper, manganese, and zinc. Almond meal supports your cellular metabolism because of their mineral content. It provides significant amounts of copper and magnesium, which are two minerals that activate enzymes your cells can use to produce useable energy.
Cardiovascular Health- Consuming a diet rich in nuts, including almonds, benefits your cardiovascular health, and can halve your risk of suffering a heart attack by reducing the level of harmful cholesterol in your bloodstream.c It ontains the same Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s) as almonds
Why Buy Ours
High in Protein, this defatted meal contains less than 15% fat, whereas normal almond flour would contain more than 50% fat. It is light to dark brown in colour as the almond skin is ground together with the kernel. Thus giving it a stronger, more intense taste & aroma, but it isn't fatty at all!