Whole Grain Gluten-free Oat Flour Description
Enjoy the versatility of this amazing grain. Use our oat flour in a variety of recipes to give you nutrient rich gluten-free goodies.
Source of our Oat Flour
We import whole grain Oats from Western Australia which is one of the highest quality producers of this healthy grain. These Oats are then washed, hulled and dried in India and further processed at our facilities.
About our Oat Flour
Our Oat flour is made from 100% Natural Hulled Oats. It is carefully hand selected and only the best grains are Stone Ground and then packaged.
Hulled Whole Grain Oats
Why Buy our Oat Flour
- Stone-Ground, thus retaining more nutrition than any other milling techniques.
- Made from pure oats. Our Oat Flour has a subtle, sweet whole grain flavour. This whole grain flour is excellent for adding to gluten free baked goods to impart a true oat flavour and wholesome nutrition.
- Not only are oats an excellent source of dietary fiber, they also reduce serum cholesterol levels in the body. Oats are higher in protein and healthy fats, and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains. They contain more soluble fiber than any other grain.
How to use Oat Flour
Use in any of your favorite biscuit, bread, pancake recipes and add plenty of flavourful wholesome nutrition. Replace up to 20% of the flour in your recipe with our Oat flour. It can also serve as a thickener for any recipe.
Below are some handpicked favourite recipes:
- Thin Crust Pizza base (Gluten-free)
- Gluten-free Drop Biscuits
- Gluten-free Waffles
- Gluten-Free Banana Bread
Read more about the Health Benefits of Oats
Since our Oat products are 100% natural and unprocessed they are at a high risk of infestation especially during monsoons due to higher moisture levels. PLEASE REFRIGERATE IMMEDIATELY upon receipt.