Organic Kashmir Walnuts (Extra Light Halves) Description
Source of our Walnuts
Ours are sourced from cooperative farmers in Kashmir. Unlike other Walnuts available in India all sourced from Afghanistan, we are some of the only providers of Indian grown Walnuts that are organically grown.
About our Walnuts
Our shelled, raw nuts are of the most premium grade. We are careful to stock only the freshest and highest quality. They have not been steamed or cooked and thus, retain their full nutritional value.
Why buy ours
Ours are buttery and crunchy. They are always fresh and have a delicious flavour.
- A great source of omega-3s, along with high amounts of copper, manganese, molybdenum, and biotin
- Buying ours is directly supporting the independent farming community of Kashmir
We provide ours in suitable packaging so as to keep them fresh and healthy.
How to use
- Just eat Raw and enjoy their wholesome benefits
- Blend into a Nut butter
- Combine with Basil or Arugula and blend into a pesto
- Make a trail mix or muesli
- Bake into sweets and desserts
- Add a few walnuts along with banana and yogurt for a healthy smoothie
- Transform it into a delicious spread by toasting and then grinding into a powder. Blend it along with garlic, salt, lemon juice, olive oil, and a dash of pepper. Yumminess all the way as you combine with our Gluten Free Crispy Seed Cracker
- Prepare a delicious salad by mixing walnuts, diced apple, red and yellow bell peppers, and spring onions. Toss in a low fat garlic vinaigrette dressing.
- For a protein-packed meal, prepare a delicious meal with canned tuna, avocado, celery, and apples. Toss in toasted walnuts and flavor the meal with fresh lime juice.
- Toss in a handful of crushed, toasted walnuts in your butter-free, sugar-free, whole grain, breakfast cereal
- Walnuts can be paired perfectly well with caramel, blue cheese, mushrooms, assorted salads, penne pasta, zucchini, raisins
- Click here for some yummy recipes
Check out this free ebook of walnut recipes
Walnuts come packed with nutrients. So start using these nuts today and reap their benefits to lead a healthier life.