Green Pumpkin Seeds (No Shell) Description
Pumpkin seeds—also known as pepitas—are flat, dark green seeds. Some are encased in a yellow-white husk (often called the “shell”), although some varieties of pumpkins produce seeds without shells. These seeds have a malleable, chewy texture and a subtly sweet, nutty flavor.
Source of our Pumpkin Seeds
We import our Pumpkin Seeds from Turkey. These seeds are Rich in proteins and minerals like zinc, iron, phosphorous, magnesium and manganese. Pumpkin seeds are a tasty way to gain your essential nutrients.
About our Pumpkin Seeds
Our Pumkin seeds (pepita) are edible kernels of fruit pumkin. The seeds, in-fact, are concentrated sources of many health-benefiting vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and essential amino-acids such as tryptophan, and glutamate.
Pumpkin Seed Kernels
Why buy Our Pumpkin seeds
- Our seeds are Dehydrated and Ozonized for natural preservation using proprietary technology
- Our Pumpkin Seeds are packed with protein, fibre and iron. These seeds are great in salads or just for snacking. Enjoy these no shell pumpkin seeds as a tasty snack or toss them over salads for an excellent source of protein, fiber, iron and antioxidants.
How to use pumpkin seeds
- Snack on these seeds plain, or toss them over salads for a nice crunch. These seeds are also delicious in soups and add a great texture to breads or desserts. Sprinkle them over oatmeal and cereals for a nutritional boost.
- They taste great when toasted with salt, spices and jaggery; making for a nutritious and healthy snack.
- Great in salad topping mix – with almonds, dried cranberries, raisins and other seeds.
Read more about Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
Since our seeds are 100% natural and unprocessed they are at a high risk of rancidity. PLEASE REFRIGERATE IMMEDIATELY upon receipt.