Dried Cranberries (from Canada) Description
Source of our Cranberries
Our Whole Dried Cranberries are Imported from Quebec, Canada grown by the Citadelle Cooperative.
About our Cranberries
These are Whole dried ~ their flavour has been intensified by the drying process as they are dried whole and not by extracting the juice.
They have only just a little sugar added. Just the right amount to maintain the delicious slightly tart flavour of this incredible fruit and to make them a delightful straight out-of-the bag snack.
Cranberries, Cane Sugar
Why buy our Dried Cranberries?
- Dried Cranberries are nutrition powerhouses. They are a great (and delicious!) source of nutrients essential for your health.
- We are sure to dry our cranberries slowly, below 50 degrees, in turn maintaining all the nutrients in the fruit.
- They are whole and have not been sliced.
How to Use Cranberries
Eaten on their own or used in combination with other fruits and nuts they are an excellent source of fibre, manganese, vitamins K and C.
Can be used in a wide variety of ways.
- Eat them out of the bag
- Use them in your salads.
- Bake them into your goodies, nutrition bars
- Add them to your desserts.
- Prepare sauces, jams and dips with them.
For some great ideas on how to incorporate cranberries into your lifestyle, click here