Dried Black Currants (Imported from Greece) Description
Source of our Black Currants
Imported from Greece – they are the special seedless, mini-raisin made from black Corinthian grapes. Black Currants are one of the oldest known raisins.
About our Currants
Dried black currants have a hard-to-resist distinct aroma and flavour. Simply dried to perfection ensuring they maintain their wonderful aroma, flavour and health benefits. Black currants have the highest Vitamin C content of any berries. A few tablespoons of dried black currants are over 100% the recommended daily value.
These currants are an extremely popular berry throughout Europe where they are renowned for their delicious flavor.
Dried Black Currants (Imported from Greece)
Why buy our Dried Black Currants?
- Without added sugars and oils.
- Tiny Currants, Big Benefits. They are nutrition powerhouses. A great (and delicious!) source of nutrients essential for your health.
- We are sure to dry them slowly below 50 degrees, in turn maintaining all the nutrients in the fruit.
How to Use Dried Black Currants
These tiny powerhouses are a great raw treat on their own. Following are a few more ways to enjoy them:
- Add them to your favourite trail mix
- Add them to pancakes, muffins or any other baked goodies
- Add to your favourite smoothies
- Add to ice creams, cakes or desserts
- Mix in to yoghurt or cereals
Ready to enchant your taste buds with some currant yumminess in your desserts? Find mouth watering recipes here
Read more about the health benefits of these tiny gems here