Cold Pressed Organic Moroccan Argan Oil (Anti Aging & Skin toner) Description
Argan oil is a obtained from the kernels of the argan tree. Argan oil has become increasingly popular for cosmetic use due to its benefits and can be used as an all-in-one serum both for skin and hair. One of the main reasons that argan oil is so healing, is that it is rich with vitamin A and vitamin E.
The Argan tree is native to Morocco. Our Argan oil is grown and extracted in Morocco by traditional methods. Our Oil is Cold Pressed, meaning no heat is used in the extraction of this Oil thereby retaining all its benefits and nutrients.
Argan oil possesses many therapeutic properties which make it suitable for its various uses
- Moisturizer – It serves as an excellent bedtime moisturiser because it absorbs quickly and does not leave an oily residue
- Toner – Can be mixed with any skin toner for a phenomenal cleanse and glow
- Anti-aging – It provides nutrition and support to the skin so that aging is reduced
- Stretch Marks – Rejuvenates and improves elasticity of the skin
- Acne – reduces sebum levels, reduces inflammation and heals damaged cells
Read more benefits here
Uses of Argan Oil
- Skin – is non-irritant and soothing for the skin. It is one of the best carrier oils for massage and/or moisturizing. It penetrates nicely into the skin because it is light and also improves the delivery of essential oils and other herbal agents. This oil is also good for infusing with herbs and absorbing their essence.
- Hair – it can be used as a hair mask, a styling agent, in shampoos and as a leave-in conditioner. Vitamin E is extremely beneficial for hair, and is found in argan oil in high quantities thereby promoting hair growth and healthier hair.
- Face Oil – It helps to improve skin tone, nourish the skin and lower the appearance of aging signs, like wrinkles and blemishes.
For External use only