Wild/Bitter Apricot Kernels Description
Source of our Bitter Apricot Kernels
Bitter apricot kernels are obtained from apricots that grow in the wild in the Himalayan Tirthan valley region of Himachal Pradesh and are plucked and processed by village women.
About our Apricot Kernels
An apricot kernel is the seed of an apricot. Our bitter apricot kernels are of the freshest and highest quality. They have not been steamed or cooked or subject to any kind of processing and thus, retain their full nutritional value. Ours are shelled so that you can enjoy the fun of eating them without the hard work.
Organic and Unprocessed Apricot kernels
Why buy ours
These healthy seeds are widely used in making snacks, trail mix, desserts, etc. We provide ours in suitable packaging so as to keep them fresh and healthy.
How to use
- Make a trail mix or muesli from apricot kernels, black currants, chocolate chips, etc.
- Add kernels to salads and salad dressings
- Add kernels to honey and consume first thing in the morning on empty stomach
- Some nutritionists recommend no more than one to five kernels a day, others suggest an upper limit of 6-8 kernels per day for therapeutic benefits.
- Apricot kernels can be eaten raw or ground into a powder and sprinkled into curries, soups, vegetables, fruit juice or cereal. They can also be ground and roasted, and the oil used for cooking, salad dressings, fuel and as a facial lotion.
Read more about its Health Benefits