What is Bentonite Clay
Bentonite clay, is one of the most effective and powerful healing clays. Bentonite can be used externally as a mud pack or in a bath or skin care recipes. A good quality Bentonite is a grey/cream color. Bentonite Clay is composed of aged volcanic ash. Bentonite Clay is a unique due to its ability to produce an “electrical charge” when wet. Upon contact with liquid, its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins.
It is used often in tooth pastes as a mineralizing agent, used in deodorants and creams as an anti-fungal, anti-odor, anti-bacterial. It can be mud packs and face masks.
Why buy ours
- Our 250 mesh bentonite clay powder is one of the highest grades available
- Made in India and sourced primarily for exports it is the most premium variety available
- Detoxifying bath – Add 25 g of clay to your bath water along with any essential oil for a relaxing and detoxifying bath that will leave your skin smooth and refreshed
- Toothpaste – Mix a little clay with your regular toothpaste. The clay will help draw toxins out of your oral cavity. You can even mix ½ teaspoon of clay in with a 1/4 cup of water and use as a rinse to draw impurities from your mouth.
- Baby powder – To ease the soreness and inflammation of a rash, sprinkle a little clay on your baby. You can also mix some clay with a little water to form a healing mask for the sore area.
For external use only