Activated Charcoal Description
What is Activated Charcoal
Activated charcoal basically powdered carbon. Heating charcoal activates it making it expand and become more porous and adsorbing in nature. Adsorbtion, not absorption, is a form of electrical attraction that pulls toxins or other particles towards it but does not stick or combine with it. Activated charcoal is a popular detox agent and is also extremely popular in the beauty industry.
It is used often in tooth pastes as a teeth whitening agent, used in deodorants and creams as an anti-fungal, anti-odor, anti-bacterial. It can be used in eyeliners and also in anti-aging face masks.
Why buy ours
- Our 250 mesh activated charcoal is one of the highest grades available
- Made from coconut shells our activated charcoal is the most premium variety available
- use as a teeth whitener by replacing toothpaste, mixing with toothpaste or making your own toothpaste
- Use in deodorant as anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
- Make your own Anti-aging Face Masks (Activated Charcoal, Rose Water, Aloe Vera Gel & Tea tree oil) or use as Eye liner
For external use only