What is Activated Charcoal
Activated charcoal basically powdered carbon. Heating charcoal activates it making it expand and become more porous and adsorbing in nature. Adsorbtion, not absorption, is a form of electrical attraction that pulls toxins or other particles towards it but does not stick or combine with it. Activated charcoal is a popular detox agent and is also extremely popular in the beauty industry.
It is used often in tooth pastes as a teeth whitening agent, used in deodorants and creams as an anti-fungal, anti-odor, anti-bacterial. It can be used in eyeliners and also in anti-aging face masks.
Why buy ours
- Our 250 mesh activated charcoal is one of the highest grades available
- Made from coconut shells our activated charcoal is the most premium variety available
- use as a teeth whitener by replacing toothpaste, mixing with toothpaste or making your own toothpaste
- Use in deodorant as anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
- Make your own Anti-aging Face Masks (Activated Charcoal, Rose Water, Aloe Vera Gel & Tea tree oil) or use as Eye liner
For external use only