Why No cash on delivery?
While we understand that most consumers in India use Cash on Delivery. This is a very risky offering for any small business.
We practice the ‘No cash on delivery’ policy in order to ensure that each item, in every order, is stored and shipped at optimum conditions. Per statistics and our own experience, a large percentage of orders on COD basis are sent back on some pretext or another. This results in unnecessary costs, wasted shipping fee and most importantly products moving out of the warehouse only to be sent back in a few days.
We prefer to keep our products for genuine buyers and guaranteed sales only.
We would like to share with you our passion for genuine superfoods of incomparable quality and taste. For several years we have scouted the India and the globe for this fine selection of superfoods. Our goal is to offer products that meet our — and your — uncompromising standards. Our commitment to you is to continue this quest for excellence.
But our commitment is to serving you as a customer and your complete satisfaction. We do make exceptions for genuine cases only. So if you have a REAL reason why you need COD or any other payment option, feel free to reach out to us.
We accept a variety of online payment methods including credit cards and debit cards through our secure payment gateways:
Payumoney: Use any Indian Debit Card, Credit Card, Netbanking payment facility. All payments made through Payumoney come with an escrow service which guarantees that we do not get paid until you have received your product and are satisfied with your purchase. In the event of any issue you can dispute our payment with Payumoney.
Direct Bank Transfer: If you prefer to deposit cash in our Bank account, use IMPS or NEFT transfer. We share our Bank details if you select this option on Checkout.
Paypal: We accept International Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Paypal funds. Your payments are secured by Paypal and you can raise a dispute for up to 90 days.
PayTm Wallet (coming soon): We are in the process of implementing PayTm wallet service so you can transfer funds to us using your PayTm wallet.
Shipping and Delivery
- All efforts will be made by us to ensure a reliable and prompt shipping and delivery of your order, once your order process is complete.
- To ensure the products reach your address in the best condition, we follow the packing procedures as underlined:
• Products packed in glass bottles, jars etc… are all individually bubble wrapped and then secured in thermocol as needed
• All orders are packed in 3+ ply high quality corrugated boxes
• No spaces in the box are left empty to ensure that all products are securely held in place
- All orders placed with us will be delivered to your shipping address through logistics express surface service or through our dispatch and delivery team. Tracking details will be sent to your email address upon dispatch from our warehouse.
- The normal delivery time of the products ordered is based on location and vary across different cities in India. Our products can be delivered anywhere across India, through our logistics express surface service, India Post or our dispatch and delivery team.
- In case of urgent or expedited delivery of your order, please contact us for air freight options, available at an extra surcharge. Note: Items containing liquids are not allowed as air cargo.Below is an indicative maximum lead time for delivery, to some cities across India.
Deliveries to:• Ahmedabad – within 5 to 6 working days
• Bangalore – within 4 to 6 working days
• Chandigarh – within 7 to 8 working days
• Chennai – within 4 to 6 working days
• Delhi – within 5 to 7 working days
• Guwahati – within 7 to 10 working days
• Hyderabad – within 4 to 6 working days
• Jaipur – within 5 to 6 working days
• Kochi – within 3 to 5 working days
• Kolkata – within 6 to 9 working days
• Lucknow – within 6 to 9 working days
• Mumbai – within 1 to 3 working days
• Pune – within 1 to 2 working days
• Ranchi – within 5 to 8 working days
• Srinagar – within 7 to 11 working days
- We are not responsible for missed/late deliveries due to curfews, acts of government, acts of nature, holidays, incorrect addresses / pincodes or acts of war. We reserve the right to deny services to any sender, without any explanation and are not liable for more than the retail cost of products.
- We shall try our best for prompt dispatch and quick delivery; delayed/early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation.
- In spite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, we will not be responsible for a mis-delivery if the receiver of the product at the address on the order form misappropriates, damages or fails to hand over the product to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
In case of shipment damages incurred during transit by the carrier entrusted with delivery of your order, a full replacement of damaged goods will be made by us based on the following:
• Any noticed damages / complaints should be reported back to us within 48 hours of receiving the product to render eligible for replacements. To report, please send us a picture and all pertinent details to our email email@example.com