The Neem Tree is a very unique tree. All parts of this tree have medicinal benefits are used extensively in traditional medicine. So it is not surprising that Neem honey not only tastes amazing, but is loaded with medicinal properties too.
It is a honey that is highly esteemed in Ayurveda — used to treat high blood pressure, diabetes, skin conditions, periodontal infections, throat infections and allergies.
High-quality raw honey has always been a wonderful superfood in its own right. For centuries, honey has been used to treat all sorts of ailments — raw honey has anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties.
Neem Honey is natural blend of anti-inflammatory+anti-tussive+antiseptic qualities of Neem plus antiviral and faster curing properties of Honey.
- It is good for improving eye sight.
- Harmless for diabetic patients.
- Good Blood Purifier.
- Improves complexion of body.
- Natural tonic for kids.
- Honey boosts the immune system and has an antibacterial effect internally and externally, helping the body to heal.
- Excellent remedy for skin wounds and all types of infections.
- Neem honey is also an expectorant and anti-inflammatory and has been known to effectively treat respiratory conditions such as bronchitis and asthma. Raw honey’s antibiotic properties are effective in treating colds and sore throats.