¼ cup Sunflower seeds
¼ cup Pumpkin seeds
2 tbsp Flax seeds
½ tsp Himalayan Crystal Salt
¼ cup instant Oats
Black pepper (to taste)
1 cup Water
2 tbsp extra virgin Olive oil
Crispy Seed Crackers Preparation:
- Preheat oven to 150*C
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Allow the mixture to sit for atleast 30 mins to allow the chia seeds to absorb the moisture and bind into a thick dough. You can even leave the mixture overnight in the refrigerator.
- Spread the dough out on a non sticky parchment paper. Spread it as evenlyand as thin as possible. You can use your hands to do this. Alternatively you could place a second parchment paper on top of the dough and use a rolling pin/hands to spread it out. This would be a little tricky as the paper might stick to the dough so ensure that you use a good non sticky paper and lift the paper off carefully.
- Cut the dough into small squares using a knife.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for approx. 40 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.